- By using, visiting or browsing this Site you agree to indemnify and hold CSI SEAFORD CHURCH, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claims or demands of any third- party, including, but not limited to, lawyers’ and legal fees, any losses or damages, resulting from or arising out of your use of our Site.
- We do not warrant, indemnify nor are we liable to any visitor to our Site of the correctness or accuracy of any of its content. The content contained within this Site is not (nor should not be construed to be) our advice or recommendation. We are not liable (nor shall we be held liable) for any errors or omissions, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of this Site.
- We may start, stop, suspend or amend any of the services mentioned in our Site, or start any other service at our sole discretion, without prior notice.
- All material, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text content, images and other visual media presented and appearing on this Site are the property of CSI SEAFORD CHURCH, our affiliates and associates and are protected by laws relating to intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights unless otherwise stated. Any infringements to those rights shall be subject to legal action, civil and/or criminal, in accordance with and under the applicable laws. Your use of our Site and/or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use these properties, without the prior written permission of CSI SEAFORD CHURCH.
- Other than for personal, non-commercial use only, no content of this Site may be copied, reproduced or stored electronically (or otherwise) without prior written permission of CSI SEAFORD CHURCH.
- Our Site may contain links to third party websites solely for the user’s convenience. These third-party websites may not be controlled, monitored or maintained by CSI SEAFORD CHURCH. We do not warrant, endorse, nor accept liability for any materials, information or content contained within those third-party websites. The inclusion of the third-party websites does not imply any relationship or association between the owner of those websites and us. Users who visit and use the third-party websites do so entirely at their own risk and discretion.
- The use of this Site, including but not limited to any terms, conditions and disclaimers found on this Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of United States of America. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of United States of America.
Credits & Attributes
The Verse of the The Day is powered by Biblegateway.com